Join us in Chicago, Illinois for the 2015 CMS/DITA North America conference, the premier content management event of the year. Meet with your colleagues and build new friendships and relationships. Find stimulating presentations in four tracks.
- Are you considering a move to component content management?
- Are you anxious to learn more about the OASIS DITA standard?
- Are you already engaged in an implementation and need some help?
- Do you have a successful implementation and want to learn how to move to the next level?
- Are you working to engage subject matter experts, training specialists, and customer support in an enterprise implementation?
2015 CMS/DITA North America Keynote Speaker —
John Hall, Influence & Co.
How your company's expertise can take your content strategy to new levels in 2015
One of the most underutilized marketing assets that companies can lay claim to is their expertise. However, that knowledge is key to getting leadership on board and creating a successful content strategy. Content can play a large role in informing consumers, creating brand advocates, attracting top talent, overcoming sales barriers, and establishing credibility for your brand.
It’s vital to be authentic and create content that helps your audience so they’re naturally drawn back to you as a trusted resource and authority in your industry. John Hall, co-founder and CEO of Influence & Co., will help you identify common barriers and arm you with the strategies and tactics to overcome them.
John Hall is the co-founder and CEO of Influence & Co., a company focused on helping brands and individuals extract and leverage their expertise to create, publish, and distribute content to gain influence, visibility, and credibility with their key audiences. In less than three years, John has grown Influence & Co. into one of the largest providers of high-quality expert content to the world’s top publications, ranking No. 72 on Forbes’ “Most Promising Companies in America” list and named Empact’s “Best Marketing and Advertising Company of 2014” at the United Nations. John has a weekly column for Forbes and Inc. and has contributed to more than 50 publications, including Business Insider, The Washington Post, and Harvard Business Review.
Hear what John has to say about getting the content message across to senior management.
At 2015 CMS/DITA North America, you’ll find a superb line-up of more than 75 presentations and an Exhibition Hall bursting at the seams with the latest technology and product innovations. Each exhibitor offers technologies that help you create content, manage your content store, produce attractive and effective publications, and ensure the quality of what you deliver to customers. Remember, they are anxious to learn about your needs as well.
At CMS/DITA North America, concentrate on one of the four tracks or map out your personal path across them all.
- Management—Managing a move to content management and structured authoring can be challenging unless you engage the best practices others have learned from experience. Join with managers who are successfully transforming their organizations to focus on user experience and customer-oriented solutions. Learn what works and how to guard against the pitfalls. Consider best practices for extending XML authoring across your organization.
- Information Design and Development—Content in 2015 is a strategic business asset. We must have strategies that ensure reuse, deliver content to mobile devices, create content that can be personalized, and ensure we maintain our own authoring and publishing standards. Learn from people in a great variety of industries what works and what can work better in your content-management practices.
- Technical Solutions—Your colleagues are building innovative technical solutions to make it easier to develop and deliver content to customers. Take advantage of their experiences to manage release more effectively, deliver information on the fly, and make best use of the DITA Open Toolkit. The Technical Solutions track focuses on technology and tools that are working today and promise advantages for tomorrow.
- Emerging Technologies—Learn from the community leaders what is working, what is challenging, and what is needed for the new horizon of content development. Learn how to use the new functionality of the DITA 1.3 specification and review the benefits inherited from DITA 1.2. Learn from those who are integrating DITA content with corporate databases, adapting content to mobile devices, adding Augmented Reality to a content strategy, working with HTML5, and delivering dynamic content.
Come for the community, experience new insights, and leave with a wealth of new ideas that help you reap the benefits of managing content in your organization. In its 17th successful year, CMS/DITA North America is the premier conference for everyone who manages technical and business content in both small departments and huge global enterprises.
An interview with JoAnn Hackos.
Welcome Reception—Conference Registration/Check-In
You may check-in during the Welcome Reception on Sunday, April 19th, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
Also find CIDM on: