Join us in Chicago, Illinois for the 2015 CMS/DITA North America conference, the premier content management event of the year. Meet with your colleagues and build new friendships and relationships. Find stimulating presentations in four tracks.
- Are you considering a move to component content management?
- Are you anxious to learn more about the OASIS DITA standard?
- Are you already engaged in an implementation and need some help?
- Do you have a successful implementation and want to learn how to move to the next level?
- Are you working to engage subject matter experts, training specialists, and customer support in an enterprise implementation?
At 2015 CMS/DITA North America, youíll find a superb line-up of more than 75 presentations and an Exhibition Hall bursting at the seams with the latest technology and product innovations. Each exhibitor offers technologies that help you create content, manage your content store, produce attractive and effective publications, and ensure the quality of what you deliver to customers. Remember, they are anxious to learn about your needs as well.
At CMS/DITA North America, concentrate on one of the four tracks or map out your personal path across them all.
- Management—Managing a move to content management and structured authoring can be challenging unless you engage the best practices others have learned from experience. Join with managers who are successfully transforming their organizations to focus on user experience and customer-oriented solutions. Learn what works and how to guard against the pitfalls. Consider best practices for extending XML authoring across your organization.
- Information Design and Development—Content in 2015 is a strategic business asset. We must have strategies that ensure reuse, deliver content to mobile devices, create content that can be personalized, and ensure we maintain our own authoring and publishing standards. Learn from people in a great variety of industries what works and what can work better in your content-management practices.
- Technical Solutions—Your colleagues are building innovative technical solutions to make it easier to develop and deliver content to customers. Take advantage of their experiences to manage release more effectively, deliver information on the fly, and make best use of the DITA Open Toolkit. The Technical Solutions track focuses on technology and tools that are working today and promise advantages for tomorrow.
- Industry Trends—Learn from the community leaders what is working, what is challenging, and what is needed for the new horizon of content development. Learn how to use the new functionality of the DITA 1.3 specification and review the benefits inherited from DITA 1.2. Learn from those who are integrating DITA content with corporate databases, adapting content to mobile devices, adding Augmented Reality to a content strategy, working with HTML5, and delivering dynamic content.
Come for the community, experience new insights, and leave with a wealth of new ideas that help you reap the benefits of managing content in your organization. In its 17th successful year, CMS/DITA North America is the premier conference for everyone who manages technical and business content in both small departments and huge global enterprises.
An interview with JoAnn Hackos.
Welcome Reception—Conference Registration/Check-In
You may check-in during the Welcome Reception on Sunday, April 19th, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
Also find CIDM on: